| || |
What our executive does well
June 6, 2011 - John D'Agostino
When we left our last blog, I asked for comments and joined in the discussion regarding how taxes are likely going up on a county level in 2012.
One of the last comments was from the previous blog includes rdnewt stating: "Actually, for as much as you beat up on him, Greg has some good points. When you are at the mercy of a higher power, there is not a whole lot you can do about it."
I agree. Here are some of the good things County Executive Greg Edwards has done in his time as county leader:
• Consolidated county agencies to save on costs.
• Continues discussions on north county water district.
• When there is a county emergency, he has always been quick to respond.
• Great at interacting with the community.
• Consistently supports and boosts his department heads.
• Communicates with constituents on a regular basis.
• Truly loves what he is doing and believes in this county.
But for all the good, as with any leader, there are always points of criticism. So what else does our county executive do well or what could he do better?
Let the discussion begin.
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment