Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Extras | All Access e-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Fiery explosion

Blast caused by gas leak in basement destroys vacant house

May 21, 2013

WESTFIELD — A fire destroyed a house on Route 5 near McKinley Road on Monday morning. The Chautauqua County Fire Investigation Team determined the cause was an accidental gas explosio....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

(2)

Steiner

May-21-13 7:52 AM

Hey libs, just think of that natural gas leaking to the atmosphere. A huge heat absorber, approaching that of water and dwarfing the feeble heat absorbance of CO2. Wait, we have the lake evaporating tons of water the best heat absorber or transfer fluid at cost. declare water a pollutant.

0 Agrees | 4 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

ProudToBeUnAmerican

May-21-13 10:22 AM

We'd rather declare Steiner an idiot. Consider it done since most of the Teabillies on here feel the same way!

5 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Showing 2 of 2 comments
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web