A chance to rise from ruin
Masonic property has new owner, but no current plan
October 27, 2013
By GIB SNYDER OBSERVER City Editor Prior to February 2010, Dunkirk’s 300 block of Central Avenue was graced by the presence of the Masonic Temple, a three-story structure completed and opened in 1909....
Showing 25 of 27 comments Show More Comments
Post a Comment