Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Extras | All Access e-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Overheated cell phone blamed for Brocton fire (w/video)

February 2, 2012
The OBSERVER

BROCTON - The Chautauqua County Fire Investigation Team believes it has determined the origin of the fire that occurred on Wednesday at 81 Lake Ave. in Brocton. They discovered that a cell phone had been plugged in and charging for several months.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web