Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Extras | All Access e-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Eagle Street fire in city

January 1, 2014
The OBSERVER

The Dunkirk Fire Department responded to a stove fire at 326 Eagle Street at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday. It appears the fire was started due to cooking, but the investigation is still ongoing. No one was injured.

Article Photos

OBSERVER Photo by Dan Kohler

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web